Monday, 13 February 2012

Welcome

to

"Happy is What Happy does"

Please, Please can you comment as I can still see my followers but have no idea if you can still "see" me and let me know if you can see my new address or not.

Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. Hello!!! Seems to be working for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for replying! It does seem to be working doesnt it - except the time that you posted ha ha.

      Delete
  2. Hi :) hope this is working :)
    Love your blog but I don't always have time to comment.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for replying Sue. I think I can safely say all is fine, Phew! Although your posting time is also wrong. Off now to see if it is you & pogie or me that needs to set their clock.

      Delete
  3. Hello there from Liverpool, I seem to have found you OK and have joined. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see you as well Tammy. The quilt your going to be making for your mum is gorgeous. The colours are lovely, she will be so pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see you but have trouble opening your new posts from my blog reading list - hoping it will all sort itself out x

    ReplyDelete