Just popping in to let you know about a couple of giveaways on some blogs that I follow.
The lovely Sue at Harts Corner is holding her very first giveaway, a basket full of haby bits and handmade goodies. Sue makes some lovely bags, make sure that you have a look around when you pop in for the giveaway.
Then over at Kitchycoo (where I found the backpack tutorial that I have been using) Amanda is giving away the winners choice of one metre of any of the gorgeous knit fabrics that she sells in her shop.
Let me tell you that there are lots to choose from and they would make a fab Raglan Tee from the "Sewing for Boys" book. Which reminds me that I really must find some fabric for this months pattern - the clock is ticking. (it is half term and both boys are pretty run-down & full of cold so I have been putting off doing the charity shop searching this week)
Both Giveaways will finish on Saturday 18th February - You gotta be in it to win it!
Good Luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment