Sunday, 12 February 2012

Growing up & Moving on

OK - edited to add my new address is

happyishappydoes.blogspot.com
 
I would love to see you there! Explanation below -

This is just a quickie, although I have lots to post about including an award.  But more about that later this week.

I started this blog purely because as a newbie to an Internet forum, I was unable to add any photos until I had posted the magic number of replies.  Also you can only upload photos from online, not your hardrive. So rather than join a photo upload site, I chose to start a little blog; to record my progress and spur me on.  (I have always been very good at starting things, less so finishing)  My blogger name came from the username I used on the forum. (a nickname given to me by a housemate at Uni)

I changed my blog title recently and I very much prefer it, so soon I will be changing my URL too. (I think that is what it is called) Now I am not the most techie person, but I am always willing to have a go and figure stuff out for myself. It will be called either "Happy is" or "Happy is what Happy does", should I dissapear from the face of the (virtual) earth.

I am really hoping that I don't lose too many of my 43 followers, Most of you followers are from the forum mentioned above but I am very amazed that I have picked up a few more readers on the way.  I have never attempted to put myself "out there" in the cyber world, in fact my blog is ungoogleable (my new word lol) so I am so pleased that you have found me & then liked what you saw enough to follow my ramblings.

So should it all go "tits up" and I vanish from blogland, that is the reason why!

(and completely random - the blogger spell checker, doesn't actually recognise the word "blog".  I find things like that funny, I am sad like that lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment